Forum Thread: New neighbours needed

Neighbours needed for frontierville.  Quite new to this and stuggling!

Have lots of neighbours now, so thank you but no more!

63 Responses

Hi there, I`d like to be your neighbour - always forget how to go about this request for neighbour thing!!  I`m originally from the UK if that gives an incentive. lol   Hope to hear from you...Marion

hi my names Marie, i'm from  Glasgow Scotland, WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE MY NEIGHBOUR ON FARMVILLE.

Hi Marion.  I am new to this too and need some extra neighbours.  I'm not very good at it but enjoy trying to build the farm.  I'm from New Zealand.  YOu can add me as a neighbour if you like.

Ineed neighbors also please consider Rich Ohl

Marion I would like to be neighbors  you can add me.

Hi there I'd like to be your neighbour on FV

i will be your neighbour so pls except me, i'm a very good one aswell.

I'll be your friend!!!

HI I'M MARIE , FROM GLASGOW , SCOTLAND, WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE MY NEIGHBOUR ON FARMVILLE

I need neighbors. Rich Ohl

I need neighbours if anyone would like to add e, just add  note saying you are a frontierville player.

Hi guys :) I'm really new to this and need many more neighbours as well!!

Not sure how to add you so if anyone could explain it I'd really appreciate it!

Please add me :) Tnx!!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=643550335

Hi there I'd like to be your neighbour

this is a very hard game you need lots of neighbors to ask for food to get energy. to chops down trees ect. you cant chop all your trees down it will ask you to do so on some of your missions.  check your collection box to see what kind of crops you need to harvest to get material like cloth, ribbons ect. you trade in your collections to get these items.  most missions have 5 parts you have to complete each part.  it starts to get easier once you learn how to play.  you can add me i'm at level 90

Hi there,

i really need more friends on frontierville if anyone would like to add me,   please let me know  as im struggling to complete tasks with not enought friends :)

HI Wendy.  I need neighbours too ! ! !   You can add me if you like.  I am new to this so not sure how to add neighbours.  Cathy BAker

Ineed neighbors. P;ease consider me.
 Rich Ohl

add me but I am not sure how to add neighbours as I am new to it

Hi there I'd like to be your neighbour on frontier ville

Hi I'd like to be your neighbour

I need more to finish tasks too. I am not sure how to do this but if you want to add me that would be great.

I would like to be your neighbour play most days

Hi Wendy I'd like to be your neighbour on frontier ville

HELP i need more friends pls im struggling now to get buildings that need lots of friends to be able to buy

Hi, i'm so new to the internet, let alone frontierville, I don't know where to get neighbours.  I live in Tasmania, Australia.  Hope to hear from someone soon

I'd be glad to be your FrontierVille neighbor.

i wou;d too but don't know how to add

Hi Esther I would like to be neighbours look forward to hearing from you

I could use more neighbors in Frontierville and would invite more if I could figure out how to invite .I am judithswanson@verizon.net in Frontierville.Send me a request and I'll invite you to be my neighbor,Thanks, Judith

Hi, I need more neighbours I live in Palmerston North New Zealand. Please feel free to add me :)   

Hi John I'm from Scotland and would like to be your neighbour on frontier ville

I'm just startin out with frontierville..... looking for any neighbors...

just typer FV and I'll add too

thank's

Hi. Quite new to Fronierville and I would like to know how to get more neighbours please.

Gill

me too but if you find out let me know and add me

Hey,

Frontier Ville is one of my most favorite Face book game. I really enjoy playing this game. Explore the link http://liveoncampus.com/wire/for/FrontierVille for more on Frontier Ville Game.

Drop in at www.liveoncampus.com  for more exciting videos from your favorite topics.

Thanks 

please add me, I play daily (too much) level 121, gift daily!

I'm only level 51. I do play daily 95%of the time. (Grandkids and fishing get me sometimes). If interested send  friend request and I'll accept.

Hi

I too need neighbours, please.

Thanks!

please add me I don't know how to do it from here

I could use more friendsat Frontierville. Would anyone like to be my neighbor? Thanks in advance.

I would love to be your neighbor but don't know how to add you from here

I am looking for neighbours. Playing most days - lev. 75

I need active frontierville neighbors I play daily

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active