Once you get the hang of the game, you want to start strategizing. Here are some things I've decided to do that I think will help you out.
Buy plenty of crops and animals so you can go on a 'bonus blitz' while collecting them. With any luck your neighbors will come tend them for you and you can collect all the bonuses without using your energy.
I like the animals because they guaranty profit without having to plant more crops all the time. They sometimes give you energy bonus too!
Putting out lots of crops and trees for your neighbors to tend makes them happy when they visit, and they're more likely to come back!
Put everything really close together so you won't waste time walking across the homestead to them and possibly lose your bonus boost.
When you get a chance to ask for your daily gift, ask for building materials! Everything else is really easy to get on your own.
More to come!! Check back soon....
Visit us on our Facebook page to get tips and updates!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades