Here's a little tip from FrontierVille Post for those of you who want to help your neighbors out with the new goals.
Plant 5-10 of every type of crop so when they come visit there is always something for them that they need!
A bit more advanced:
What I've done is planted the fast crops that can be harder to find in red varmint areas. I intend to let them wither and just leave them there until I accept help from a neighbor, then plant some more if need be.
If you like this tip and want your neighbors to help you back, please share our post and visit frontiervillepost on facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/FrontierVillePost Thanks!
Crops for neighbors
A great idea for long term crops for varmint keepers:
I've also planted some long term crops in these areas as I wont have to deal with them for several days, then I can just move the crops or clobber the varmint to get them later.
If worse comes to worse and you can't find the crops you need, try Jack's homestead! He always has some ready and if you leave his place and come back, you can tend the same crop over and over. Just remember you only get 5 per day.
This works for plants and animals too, as neighbors will need to tend those for other goals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades