Forum Thread: Horseshoe Quest

One of my current quests requires that i play 5 other games and complete various tasks which i have done. On Farmville i have planted and harvested 600 crops and STILL NOT received my horseshoe. On Texas Holdem Poker i have reached leved 10 and STILL NOT received my Horseshoe. I am not the only one complaining of this issue and am rather upset that nothing has been done to rectify this issue. How many more times do i need to complain about this or do i just actually STOP playing MY FAVOURITE GAME!!! Would really appreciate some feedback on this issue!!!!PLEASE!!!!

17 Responses

You have to go into game throught the horseshoe pit , you only need to level up in each , game an the FV one you only need to harvest 200 crops , I found poker the hard one as I dont usually play ! Hope this helps

I hear your pain!! I got past the  planting of 200 crops and harvesting them. got my thing for the pit from that. and from leveling up in cafe world. never played treasure island but when I got to level 6 I got my thing for the pit same with mafia wars which I think is pointless. I am now at level 9 in poker (never played that either so I only had to get to level 6) getting mad and don't know who to tell to fix the stupid thing!! I'm also mad because when I was building my foundry as soon as I got to the part to buy my bear cannon my goal disappeared! same with the Labor day mission. Was almost done. got a dunce cap and my goal disappeared. I'm addicted to this game but it's really making me mad!!!

I also planted like 2000 crops  and yet not getting the stupid wooden plank,but then it actually appears as a little log on the left side of the screen and you won`t see it if you have there other crap like "help 5 neighbours",just do one or two of this things so the log icon can slide down and you can click on it  :)  success

So far I've done the Treasure Island and the Mafia Wars, both have worked for me. The FarmVille has not worked yet and it's been DAYS and DAYS of harvesting/planting. I'm well over the 200 mark as well.

Hi how did you get the nail in Mafia Wars?? I am level 13 now, I am sure you may have to post something and ask friends for this collectable, but I am not sure how. ?? Thanks

I have leveled up twice in Poker and never received my golden horseshoe and that is all I need to complete my horseshoe pit. What's up with  that?

yeah i need this same problem. i have all things from other games(mafia, farmville, treasure isle and caffe) but not from poker. i am level 11 and i still dont get gold horsehoe! im cofused and disapointed :-/

To receive the wooden boards from Farmville: 

1. You have to enter farmville through the horseshoe pit, not through your typical shortcut. 
  2. You have to plant and harvest 200 crops
  3. Once you're done, some little logs will appear on the left side of your screen. You have to click on them to claim your boards. It's easy to miss them since there's no other notification that you succeeded.

I have completed the farmville crop crap several times as well, and to no avail, the first time my pop up blocker blocked it and it hasnt come back since. I did some searching and Zynga says to go to your achievements tab then to another friends achievements tab, therefore forcing it to recalculate your achievements, even more crap because I still havent gotten it back, the same thing with MW's.

Try this link...

I entered all the games requested to play viathe horshoe pit and still did not get my things BUT after compaining here, on the Frontierville Forums and on Facebook, within an hour i got all my goods. There must be a glitche of some sort happening that we are not getting the promised goods when we are suppossed to. I am also addicted to Frontierville but honestly i am getting fed up with unrealistic goal settings like earning 500 000 and you earn it and then you loose it, the next step from there is to earn 1 000 000, once that is earned you loose it again.... What the hell kind of quest is that, you gain buggerall really from all your hard playing... i am seriously considering quiting...

I would also like to add that I have been able to get everything except for the darn Golden Horseshoe from Texas HoldEm Poker.  By far the most annoying and longest of the tasks.  I just reached Level 6 and I have NOT gotten the promised horseshoe.  I have entered the game through FrontierVille each and every single time and I cannot figure out why I haven't received it yet.  Very frustrating indeed.  I sure hope you're right Raven Feather Flack - I have been attempting to finish my horseshoe pit for over a week now and this is very annoying.  :(

Hopefully FrontierVille rectifies the situation ASAP! This is ridiculous!

es muy cierto lo que dicen tienes que sembrar 300 de flax,ahora me pidieron sembrar 1500 cacahuates,yo por comprar lo del jugo de las herraduras,la compre pero ahi esta por que se te obliga a jugar todos los juegos de zinga los 2 peores son mafia,y poker que esta en chino,friza tu pc,en fin yo llevo 16 reportes por que no se puede haser nada en las granjas pues NO HABRE NADA,no puedes comprar no puedes tomar de tus regalos nada de nada y a mi me gusto mucho un camion escolar pero como jamas me isieron caso me quede sin el carrito escolar,PERO LO PEOR ES QUE UNO VE LAS PUBLICACIONES DE LOTTO ZINGA Y ENTRE PUES POR ENTRARME CLAUSURARON MI CUENTA DE MSN WINDOS LIVE,YO LES DIGE QUE POR QUE NO ACEPTABAN MI CONTRASEÑA DE FACEBOOK Y NO ME LA ACEPTARON Y POR DESGRACIA ESTA EN INGLES NO ENTENDI Y PUSE POR QUE ME EXIGIERON MI OTRA CONTRASEÑA POR QUE APARECIA QUE NO ERA YO,Y ENVIARON MUCHOS MENSAGES Y PUES TODOS LOS PUSIERON COMO CORREOS NO DECEADOS Y ESO HISO QUE ME QUEDE SIN CUENTA,YA SE LOS REPORTA Y "NO LE HA IMPORTADO" Y MA HAN DAÑADO PUES TENIA MUCHISIMOS CONTACTOS IMPORTANTES,LA VERDAD YA ME CANSO,PUES NO PUEDO RECUPERAR MICUENTA POR SU CULPA,DESGRACIADOS..

YO NO SE SI AL PONER ESTOS COMENTARIOS ME VA A AYUDAR EN ESTO,PUES COMO RECUPERO MI CUENTA DE WIDOS LIVE MESENGGER,SI MIS REPORTES HAN SIDO EN LA POLICIA CIBERNETICA Y EN LOTO ZINGA HASTA EN CONTACTO DE FRONTERVILLE,EN FACEBOOK FUE LO DE LA POLICIA CIBERNETICA,.YA LLEVO UNA SEMANA SIN PODER ACCEDER A MI CUENTA POR ESO DUDE EN ENTRAR A ESTO DE BONUS BAR,TAL VEZ ME TILDEN DE TONTA PERO NO SABEN E DAÑO QUE ME HISIERON LOS DE LOTTO ZINGA ,MALDITOSSSSS.

ok i played all the games and got the one for treasure island exactly when i was suppose to same with mafia wars and cafe world but had a problem with farmville an finally after planting like 2000 crops i got it now my problem is with poker i am when i leveled up to level seven they gave me the horsesho icon thing and i clicked on it and it brought me back to frontierville i did the task i as suppose to do and never got the horseshoe so can omeone tell me how to get it and don't say go to it from the horseshoe pit i already know that and have done it from the beginng so please help

I've done all the quests for the horseshoe pit also and still can't get the mafia wars or cafe world ones.  I'm pretty sick of it.  The only way I got to fix this was to check my achievements, but I can't find anywhere to do that.  With so many others having problems it's a wonder they haven't fixed this.  Does anyone know how to check achievements?  If I can't figure this out, I think I'll just quit and find something else to do with my time.

DELETE YOUR HORSESHOE PIT AND GET ANOTHER....THEY FIXED IT TO WHERE YOU DONT NEED TO DO THOSE OTHER GAMES ANYMORE

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active